Dawn Pool Hours? Heated Water? Weather Conditions?

momof02

Does Anyone Know Pool Hours? Anyone Been To St Thomas And St Marteen, San Juan> I Am Curious How Warm It Is This Time Of Year. I Have Read A Couple Of Reviews In The Past 2-3 Sailing And No One Mentions Swimming Or The Pools.. Are The Pools Heated? Thank You All So Much For All The Great Info You Have Been Giving Me Weeks B4 This Cruise

Erica

Went to Dawn Beach in St. Marten , Cane in Tortola and Ricon (sp) in Samana. Water was warm at all three beaches. The pool in the spa area is a lap pool and it is very warm. (Heated) TRex pool is heated. This was on the 2/23 Eastern Caribbean cruise. Weather was mostly sunny and in the 80's.

Momof2 - there were people in the pools and hot tubs every day of our sailing! Granted those who swam the last sea day and the first sea day are truly hardy souls, but the rest of the time it was fine weather for swimming.

The temperatures of the pools and hot tubs were published on the television all day and evening each day - check out channel 14.

As far as the ports - folks took beach excursions in St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarten, San Juan and Samana, and we didn't hear any complaints about the temperatures. We did hear about rough surf in Tortola, and at the Virgin Gorda baths the same day, but that's a risk at any port any time of year.

Go, take your swimsuits, and have a BLAST!:D

How cold? We used ours when the temp was in the teens. Single digits possibly. Of course when the wind blows it makes it really bad when it comes time to get out. I do miss the outdoor hot tub. :)

Cheers,

Norman

That is true most days :D

Shoreguy ~

Adorable picture:)

Haven't seen any pics., from the 2/2 cruise.

I'm going to try to figure out how to post them.

I thought many would post better pics., than what I have.

The "adventures" never end with NCL.

Guess that's why we keep coming back:eek:

momof02 ~ you will not believe how many people are in the pool/hot tubs every day!

St. Thomas, St. Marteen and San Juan were all warm in Feb.

Have a wonderful cruise:)

Archived