Venezia November 9 - 20, 2023

On 6/16/2023 at 11:11 AM, caribe123 said:

We have sailed from Brooklyn, but first time leaving from the Manhattan terminal

NY is so easy for us-we take the ferry from New Jersey. Then we taxi, Uber or

walk to the pier!

1 hour ago, ABubbe said:

Do you know if Carnival has a daily happy hour with discounted drinks?

I think they offer drink specials on embarkation day and port days. Also keep an eye out for Drink Of The Day.

Wow that is pretty cool that you are that close. We are flying in on Wed. afternoon to Newark, spending the night there and taking Carnival Transportation to the ship the next morning. When we leave the beach in SC, where we live, on Wed it will be 79 and then the low in NYC Is hursday morning will be like 42. 

1 hour ago, caribe123 said:

I think they offer drink specials on embarkation day and port days. Also keep an eye out for Drink Of The Day.

Wow that is pretty cool that you are that close. We are flying in on Wed. afternoon to Newark, spending the night there and taking Carnival Transportation to the ship the next morning. When we leave the beach in SC, where we live, on Wed it will be 79 and then the low in NYC Is hursday morning will be like 42. 

Funny, we’ll be visiting friends and family in Myrtle Beach in SC this winter. 

23 minutes ago, ABubbe said:

Funny, we’ll be visiting friends and family in Myrtle Beach in SC this winter. 

We live about 15 miles south of Myrtle Beach, between Garden City Beach and Surfside Beach.

late fall, winter and early spring are great times to visit as we are not covered up by tourists. Are you driving or flying?

7 hours ago, caribe123 said:

We live about 15 miles south of Myrtle Beach, between Garden City Beach and Surfside Beach.

late fall, winter and early spring are great times to visit as we are not covered up by tourists. Are you driving or flying?

We’re driving. Hope we meet you onboard. 

Hello everyone.  So I’m looking for 2 adventurous people  to join me on a an atv ride in amber cove.  For me to book this tour i need to rent 3 or more atv.  So it can be a single rider or a couple.  So me and my girlfriend are interested in doing this tour.  It’s $95 per atv not per person.  https://www.rvtours.info/ Here is there website if you interested  in getting more info.   Please feel free to email me if you are interested so we can make reservations.  Alexdelgado1976@yahoo.com

IMG_0167.jpeg

Edited by Vix1976

• Vix1976 changed the title to Carnival Venezia Nov 9-20 2023