Vibe Beach Club in October-Italy-Greece-Malta

CCTES

Just wondering if anyone has used Vibe in late October when cruising the Mediterranean, is it warm enough? I know what the temp ranges are for that time of year but just wondering what others experienced. This cruise doesn't have day passes for Vibe, it's a full cruise pass.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, LauraAnneC said:

I’m sailing on the Prima in October and have booked my Vibe pass. Really looking forward to it. 

OK, I am just worried it will be too cold. I'm going to take your lead!! Thanks

6 minutes ago, CCTES said:

OK, I am just worried it will be too cold. I'm going to take your lead!! Thanks

I was out on deck in Vibe in February sailing back to New York. It was lovely. The Med should still be nice late October. Even if you need something over your shoulders, it’s lovely there. For me the biggest thing is the quiet there. When you walk by the pool deck it was so noisy. I like the quiet! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LauraAnneC said:

I was out on deck in Vibe in February sailing back to New York. It was lovely. The Med should still be nice late October. Even if you need something over your shoulders, it’s lovely there. For me the biggest thing is the quiet there. When you walk by the pool deck it was so noisy. I like the quiet! 

I think it will be nice as well, not too hot and I would enjoy the quiet for reading my book. My mom isn't much of a sunbather so I am trying to find other selling features to get her interested-haha

New York in Feb would have been a tad chilly even on a sunny day so that is a good reference for me. Thanks!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

We were on HAL last October on nearly same itinerary. We packed fall and it was low to middle 80s and humid! We were dying doing walking tours! So yes by all means get your passes!

Oh jeez! Good to know, thanks. Now I will also prepare for poodle hair as well 😆

• Haha 1