NCAA tournament on the Enchantment

weazie

We will be on the Enchantment from Mar. 27 thru Mar. 31. I'm hoping to catch the tournament on TV. Where are my best chances for catching this on TV, are there sports bars on the Enchantment? I'm hoping one of the Wisconsin teams make it thru to that point in the tournament.

Are you kidding me??? Your going to go on a cruise to watch basketball???

I say set your Tivo and forget about it. Watch the whole thing when you get home! :D

Try to enjoy your cruise.

I have to agree!

I really don't plan on sitting in front of the TV the whole cruise, but if one of the Wisconsin teams made it that far, I would surely want to watch it. I have no doubt that I will be enjoying myself in other ways also, but if this makes me happy, I don't know why that would be a problem.

Thanks for you opinions, I hope you enjoy your cruises also.

I'm with you weazie, I had a fantastic time watching the playoffs on my last cruise (Disney). I don't know why having a dedicated sports bar isn't more in demand on ships. Disney Wonder had a sports bar with big TVs, and even had wings and snacks set out for the game. Honestly it was the best night we spent on the ship.:o

that is one thing that has always amazed me, the lack of sports on RCCL. We were on the Majesty for the Super bowl this year. It was a bummer, we did get to see the game but it was from ESPN Deportes, so we didn't get to see all of the commericials. I would think they could get any game link they want to, but choose not to?

He's not going on the cruise to watch basketball, but what better setting in the world to watch a great sporting event than on a ship. My wife and I actually discussed this very issue when booking our cruise.

While many other factors came into play, my enjoyment of the tournament was on the list. We're cruising in April. :)

Just on the Enchantment in January when one of the NFL Playoffs was on. Don't know which one cause I didn't care but, on Deck 6 around the corner from the Schooner Bar is the Conference Center & they had the playoffs on a large screen TV & you were also able to watch them in the cabin.

Wendy

We were on the Brilliance for the Super Bowl. They really did it up big. The game was on a hugh screen in the Colony Club. They had wings, hot dogs with all the trimmings no charge and buckets of beer to purchase. It was also shown in other bar areas.

Archived