shipboard credits fro Conquest

GerriJS

I think we need more information to answer your question. What do you mean by shipboard credit? Do you mean, if the price goes down on your sailing, will they issue you a shipboard credit for the difference? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. If you are past your final payment date, it depends on how generous they are feeling that day. You just have to call and ask.

Of course, if there is a scheduling change like a bunch of port changes due to a hurricane or something, if Carnival is feeling generous, they may offer you a shipboard credit on a future sailing. Most of the S&II'ers that originally booked when the ship was to sail out of New Orleans got a shipboard credit on the Conquest when they changed to Galveston.

You can always give yourself shipboard credit. Just call Carnival and apply $$ to your account before you get on board.

We went thru Vacations to go..paid upfront for Cruise 4/23/06...I was just curious if Carnival lowered prices would they give us a credit? Sometimes ,:confused: I see they do.

We are 6304 on the Conquest.

Thanks

Gerri

First Cruise..Conquest 4/23/06

I was just curious if Carnival lowered prices would they give us a credit? Sometimes ,:confused: I see they do.

We are 6304 on the Conquest.

Thanks

Gerri

First Cruise..Conquest 4/23/06

If you see a price drop, you definitely have to call and ask. They will not just reduce the price you paid out of the goodness of their heart. And sometimes if you ask, they would rather give you an upgrade rather than a credit.

Have a great time regardless!

Make SURE you call and ask for onboard credits/upgrade! Be persistant! I heard of a price drop on my 03/25/06 cruise on the Conquest. Called two or three different times.......finally the PVP gave me $560.00 onboard credit for two rooms........all they can say is no.........so give it a shot!

Archived