Triangle Parking - disabled bays

TigerB

We're using Triangle parking at Ocean Terminal in a few weeks, for the first time.  I haven't been able to establish where the disabled bays are; I can't see them on a Google maps image. Can anyone help?  Thanks 

18 minutes ago, Bob++ said:

That's what I was looking for, the bays with yellow markings that clearly look like disabled bays; but, on the section of the maps that I believe to belong to Triangle, I cannot see such bays. Below is what I understand to be Triangles borders:

Would you be able to mark the bays on the map and repost? Thanks

Screenshot_2023-05-22-15-50-21-449~3.jpeg

33 minutes ago, TigerB said:

That's what I was looking for, the bays with yellow markings that clearly look like disabled bays; but, on the section of the maps that I believe to belong to Triangle, I cannot see such bays. Below is what I understand to be Triangles borders:

Would you be able to mark the bays on the map and repost? Thanks

Screenshot_2023-05-22-15-50-21-449~3.jpeg

I think you'll find those disabled bays are in the main CPS cruise terminal car-park.

Triangle car park (yes, the area you've ringed) is owned by Red Funnel Ferries. They don't appear to market it themselves, they use intermediaries like Purple Parking & Holiday Extras.

Can I presume that one of those intermediaries told you that there were disabled bays, in which case they should know.

Or phone Red Funnel 02380 248500 or 02380 019192

JB 🙂

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, John Bull said:

I think you'll find those disabled bays are in the main CPS cruise terminal car-park.

Triangle car park (yes, the area you've ringed) is owned by Red Funnel Ferries. They don't appear to market it themselves, they use intermediaries like Purple Parking & Holiday Extras.

Can I presume that one of those intermediaries told you that there were disabled bays, in which case they should know.

Or phone Red Funnel 02380 248500 or 02380 019192

JB 🙂

I think Bob++ may have been referring to the obvious disabled bays at the bottom of the Google image he posted, near to the terminal, which I knew weren't anything to do with Triangle.

Thanks for the additional information.