What does the Carnival Conquest have for digital cameras?

TomD

I have a digital camera and wish to know if the Conquest has something onboard where I can download my pics onto a CD(?) safely, so I can clear out the camera (a Kodak) and take more pics. I am not able to bring a laptop.

Tom

Conquest, we will be with you

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;27;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

I don't have it with me here at work. I something like the flashcard? It's not the memory stick. About the same width but not as oblong.

Conquest, we will be with you

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;27;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

If it's a Compact Flash card I know what you're using. I know they go up to 2 gigs for space and if you can afford to get one..Ebay's a good place..a 1 gig one can store over 300 pictures at a very fine resolution and even more if you don't need really really high res pictures.

Costco carries 256mb CompactFlash media for around $41.

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Carnival Valor 10/30/05 CC Group

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Perhaps something else as well. Watch this space.

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

Tom, check Amazon.com, too -- that's where I got my CompactFlash cards. At the time I bought them (2 years ago) they were $40 for 64MB, but I'm sure prices have gone way down since then.

I have a FujiFilm digital camera, and with a 64MB CF chip, I can keep 199 photos. In the long run it would be much cheaper to buy and use your own CF card than it would be to pay the ship to burn your photos for you. icon_smile.gif

Beans Around The World!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAndie:

If it's a Compact Flash card I know what you're using. I know they go up to 2 gigs for space and if you can afford to get one..Ebay's a good place..a 1 gig one can store over 300 pictures at a very fine resolution and even more if you don't need really really high res pictures.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a 256 MB Compact Flash card that holds 327 pictures at medium resolution. I think a 1 gig card could do at least double that at the highest resolution.

Wish I could afford one of those! I have 1 256 MB, 1 64 MB, and 2 16 MB cards, and I'm tired of always changing them out!

'Till the Grand Princess 12/4/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Holiday 12/00 - Baja

Elation 05/02 - Mexican Riviera

Elation 05/04 - W. Carribbean

Grand Princess 12/04 - W. Carribbean

See my pictures!

Archived