Best independent (not cruise) snorkel excursion

amamba

I'm going to be in Nassau/Cable Beach in two weeks staying at Breezes. I'd like to go on a snorkeling excursion with an independent tour operator - can anyone recommend the best one? I've been searching on google and have found a bunch but don't know who is reputable, etc. I'm looking for an excursion that will pick me up at my hotel (Breezes), give me at least a half day on a boat with at least two stops, and possibly have some free refreshments (water, soda, rum punch) included. I do want it to be a serious snorkeling place, though, and not just a booze cruise. Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm going to be in Nassau/Cable Beach in two weeks staying at Breezes. I'd like to go on a snorkeling excursion with an independent tour operator - can anyone recommend the best one? I've been searching on google and have found a bunch but don't know who is reputable, etc. I'm looking for an excursion that will pick me up at my hotel (Breezes), give me at least a half day on a boat with at least two stops, and possibly have some free refreshments (water, soda, rum punch) included. I do want it to be a serious snorkeling place, though, and not just a booze cruise. Thanks in advance for your help.

Try Stuart Cove's (www.stuartcove.com). The are the most exciting on the island. They snorkel off the South side of the island where the reefs are unspoiled and there are many wrecks, sharks, walls etc.

It's a bit longer trip, but worth it. No rum punch, but they have water and soda on board. Most serious snorkel boats don't allow alcohol until after your water time is over.

Archived