Discovery Aft Premium Balcony Cabin

kasowell2

I tried searching the sticky topic for information but couldn’t figure how. My question is on the balcony on the aft of the ship is there any overhead cover? Trying to decide which premium we want to switch to since we are currently in an undesirable cabin (my fault not Princess’)for our Alaskan cruise. 

Maybe this will help,  From the video it appears the balcony is about half covered - at least on that deck 🙂  The aft facing balcony cabins are our favorite - especially the corner ones on the Grand class ship so you can see to the side and back (C753/752).  We have had those the last 5 and have C-753 on two booked 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 9:58 PM, bjkTX said:

Maybe this will help,  From the video it appears the balcony is about half covered - at least on that deck 🙂  The aft facing balcony cabins are our favorite - especially the corner ones on the Grand class ship so you can see to the side and back (C753/752).  We have had those the last 5 and have C-753 on two booked 🙂

I just booked this room.  They  are on Baja deck Aft - B736, B737, B738, and B739.  Very large and half covered balcony

Edited by lolane1
spelling