Carnival Venezia - July 13-17, 2023 - NYC/Bermuda!

hi! cant wait-its getting so close!

there is a pretty active facebook group for this sail.  I am guessing its not so active here because its so short?

Can't wait-the ship looks gorgeous! if its as nice as it seems I may need to book another that is longer for time to explore.  I booked this to take my granddaughter but her parents said no so now i snagged a friend from church for a girls weekend!

• Like 1

We will be on this cruise with 9 family members celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary!! I hope this cruise will be great as several family members will be the first cruise.

Maureen 

We just booked and will be joining you on this cruise. It is surprising that there is so little activity on here. We are looking forward to exploring this newest addition to the Carnival fleet. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back from this cruise and not what I expected. 
1. This ship is too small for 4,000 passengers 

2. Both pools can’t accommodate this many passengers 

3. Anytime dining on their app only works when Everyone from your group are together

as you only have 10 minutes to show up or you are cancelled 

4. No infant changing table in any of the public restrooms 

5. The food wasn’t up to par unless you do specialty dining

6. The ship smells of cigarette smoke on decks 4 &5

This was our last cruise with Carnival.

The staff was great and very helpful.

I’m sorry you did not enjoy it. I found it the opposite. We did have a glitch the first night with dining. We had chosen 6pm but they moved us to anytime. We did use it the first night but were able to move it going forward. I never felt crowded at all. I can understand the changing table situation-I never saw any now that I think about it and we are not pool people so it wasn’t an issue. We always found plenty of seating where ever we went (although serenity did take a bit of wandering depending on the time).  Overall the ship was beautiful and the staff and guests we encountered were lovely. We also did the chefs table and it was an amazing experience. The Venezia is a very different ship from a traditional carnival ship and will not be to everyone’s liking. But we had a blast and hated to leave. 

On 7/22/2023 at 7:09 AM, Bonne1990 said:

I’m sorry you did not enjoy it. I found it the opposite. We did have a glitch the first night with dining. We had chosen 6pm but they moved us to anytime. We did use it the first night but were able to move it going forward. I never felt crowded at all. I can understand the changing table situation-I never saw any now that I think about it and we are not pool people so it wasn’t an issue. We always found plenty of seating where ever we went (although serenity did take a bit of wandering depending on the time).  Overall the ship was beautiful and the staff and guests we encountered were lovely. We also did the chefs table and it was an amazing experience. The Venezia is a very different ship from a traditional carnival ship and will not be to everyone’s liking. But we had a blast and hated to leave. 

I’m glad you enjoyed your cruise. We had 9 family members with us and we tried to be seated all together. Going forward on another cruise we will select first seating. My husband and I got spoiled doing Viking Ocean. This was our 50th anniversary with our family. I see your from Kingston, we live in the town of Newburgh.