Voyagers Club Number on Booking Dropped off

Raj.K

I booked my cruise via a TA and our Voyagers Club number was on the booking. I entered our passport details ahead of the tickets being issued and when I received the tickets our Voyagers Club numbers or the fact that we are diamond members isn't on the ticket. I have emailed the TA and waiting to hear.

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation? Are there any negative implications if we don't get this mentioned on the tickets? Will the system pick this up when we get our cruise cards/check-in at the port? 

I have had VC numbers mysteriously drop off so it's not unheard of. However, you do want to make sure your TA sees the Diamond number in the booking once they are added back. As long as it is there, you don't necessarily need it on your tickets but it only takes one button click from your TA to have them resent to you.

Bret

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2023 at 9:02 PM, cruiseguyinorl said:

I have had VC numbers mysteriously drop off so it's not unheard of. However, you do want to make sure your TA sees the Diamond number in the booking once they are added back. As long as it is there, you don't necessarily need it on your tickets but it only takes one button click from your TA to have them resent to you.

Bret

Got in touch with the TA who added the VC numbers and reissued the tickets. Looking forward to the cruise now.

• Like 1