Ho wmany "knotties" are on this board?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tofubeast:

In Cayman we did the snorkle with the rays thing ...we did it through

http://www.captainmarvins.com/

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did this excursion - years ago it was great!

No, we only have one particular week we could go because of DH's schedule so we are doing the eastern route.

I would love to hear more about the century I did read that thread on celebrity but I would like to hear more from your personal experience - This will be my 9th celebrity cruise but the first on the century.

Century Honeymoon!!!! icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;08;20;04;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

The century.. well it is good that you read the stuff on the Celebrity board. If you have been on other Celebrity cruises, than you already know about the amazing food and service. She is smaller than the Millienium class ships, but size does not matter. She is well aquainted and very tasteful. Elegant! The service was wonderful and the cabins are pretty roomy. If you have sailed on the Galaxy or Mercury.. than she is very similar to them.

The shows were ok, but I think they have been doing improvements in the past year. I know they are bringing a cirque du soleil show on the Celeb. ships. Anyways, the magic show was very bad, but so bad, we laughed so hard that I would definately see him again! It was cheesy fun. You could tell how he did each trick! hehe. The ladder guy is awesome though, so catch him! You will have a blast!!

Galaxy 5/23/05~~honeymoon!

Century 5/24/03

Majesty of the Seas 6/3/02

Chandris Victoria Summer 1984

SS Poseidon: New Year's Eve 1972 (haha)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;5;23;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 till I cruise for my honeymoon!!

http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/lists/cruiseships04/

Click on above link for Conde Nast's top 2004 and 2003 list for best cruises. Look at large ships.

Is there a place you are looking to sail to? What kind of experience are you looking for?

Galaxy 5/23/05~~honeymoon!

Century 5/24/03

Majesty of the Seas 6/3/02

Chandris Victoria Summer 1984

SS Poseidon: New Year's Eve 1972 (haha)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;5;23;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 till I cruise for my honeymoon!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone getting married on a cruise where there is a internet cam in the chapel? I go on the princess site to see the cams cuz you can watch weddings in progress. It is kind of fun to see couples I don;t know from adam and watch them get married. I wonder if they tell their friends who can't go to watch them on the cam. Kinda neat!

There are cams on deck on Celebrity. My parents have been waving to me on the cam this week.. cuz they are on the Galaxy on a cruise right now. They tell me when they will be there, so I log on to check. I plan to do the same thing when we are on our HM...to wave to our friends thousands of miles away!

:)

danielle aka BostonChickie on the knot

Anyone getting married on a cruise where there is a internet cam in the chapel? I go on the princess site to see the cams cuz you can watch weddings in progress. It is kind of fun to see couples I don;t know from adam and watch them get married. I wonder if they tell their friends who can't go to watch them on the cam. Kinda neat!

There are cams on deck on Celebrity. My parents have been waving to me on the cam this week.. cuz they are on the Galaxy on a cruise right now. They tell me when they will be there, so I log on to check. I plan to do the same thing when we are on our HM...to wave to our friends thousands of miles away!

:)

danielle aka BostonChickie on the knot

OMG that is too funny - I often do this with my family - they tell me they will send me an email at X time each day and I go to the webcam and can see them every night and then read about their day. The last time was in Feb on the Summit.

Hey Knotties!! Glad to see so many 'familar' names here!

I got married last October but we had to postpone our HM. We're sailing on RC's Navigator of the Seas for our one year anniversary and I'm SOOO excited! I've been reading all there is to read on this board to get ready for the cruise!

Happy planning!

-Carrie

I'm katrina on the knot, and have been on this board for awhile now too. We used it to plan our hm on the Navigator of the Seas. Now we are using it to plan a family/friends trip on the Mariner in Jan '05.

I'm also on the disboards.com alot as katrina1122

I've been on these boards (well the old boards) for a few years (back when I used to cruise a lot).

We aren't cruising this year (with the wedding) so I don't post as much. But I still lurk.

I'm a knottie too, we got married last month and now we're planning for our HM/1yr anniversary trip. Thanks to LillyKat and tofubeast for answering all my questions! I was finally able to register onto this board this week.

Kiliki

a.k.a. christy24 on theKnot

I just found this site and so far I think it is great. A couple knotties told me to check it out for questions about getting married on board the Princess Cruise Lines. My wedding is set for July 4, 2005.

On the Knot my name is Bride2Cruise. I hang out on the destination wedding board. Can't wait to chat with you all more.

Take care and thanks for the help so far.

Are any of you guys booking a honeymoon extras? Most cruises have extras you can add on.. like champaigne in the room, canapes, massages etc.. We are thinking of adding one of these packages on.

bre:

What cruise are you taking? Where does it go? I just got a great travel guide on cruising in the Med. It talks about all the stops and what to see. It's called:
Mediterranean By Cruise Ship: The Complete Guide to Mediterranean Cruising, Third Edition by Anne Vipond

Archived