FYI: Rollaway Bed with an interior, what did that look like?

deelightfull

This last cruise, for the first time in five cruises, our family of three were in interior room.  I was curious about the rollaway bed, and couldn't find any pictures, so I thought I would add some. 

These were taken on debarkation morning as I was packing up to go home 😞.  You can see the three beds together are the whole width of the cabin, with the night stands moved out of the way.

The kid is 15, 5'10" and bulky.  He says the mattress was at least as comfortable as his mattress at home. (Normally he sleeps on a bunk bed mattress for a loft bed.)

To me the biggest problem would be that it is so low to the ground. 😆 

Anyway, hope this is helpful!

(I don't know if it makes much of a difference, but we were on the Radiance.)

PXL_20230619_141157658.thumb.jpg.8e355d1b16cf32de3e89a09cd2414321.jpgPXL_20230619_141204707.thumb.jpg.85c78609ced42cce6d752d9bd9452fd2.jpgPXL_20230619_141223727.thumb.jpg.997fa42e809752ac050b1a0e619b2250.jpgPXL_20230619_141157658.thumb.jpg.8e355d1b16cf32de3e89a09cd2414321.jpg

Edited by deelightfull
Grammer!
  • Like 1

We were in room 1015, and I think most interiors can accommodate a rollaway.  It absolutely was listed as accommodating 3 people, we had three people on the trip from the beginning.  On other trips I could see where the third person would sleep, a couch, a Pullman, etc.  We were initially in an interior with a Pullman and when we upgraded to this room, I was like, they know we're three people, right?!  And my hubby was like, yup, the documents told me they'd put in a rollaway.... And then I couldn't find pictures. 🤷

1 hour ago, deelightfull said:

We were in room 1015, and I think most interiors can accommodate a rollaway.  It absolutely was listed as accommodating 3 people, we had three people on the trip from the beginning.  On other trips I could see where the third person would sleep, a couch, a Pullman, etc.  We were initially in an interior with a Pullman and when we upgraded to this room, I was like, they know we're three people, right?!  And my hubby was like, yup, the documents told me they'd put in a rollaway.... And then I couldn't find pictures. 🤷

How is that an upgrade when you had a Pullman before.