Stressing about Cruise Personaliser

sarze

Hi guys,

We have recently booked a quad room on Caribe Deck on the Pacific Star in November. We chose to request a particular room and forgo any chance of an upgrade as we wanted to be on Caribe deck (we have some friends booked on it) and we wanted to guarantee a cabin at the front (so it isn't above the dining room on Dolphin deck). Anyway, I have just logged into cruise personaliser for the first time and it says we have requested room 7018 (which is on Aloha deck right near a show room) and it also says our bed configuration is twin not quad. Should I be worried enough to see my travel agent or is this just a common P&O thing that will rectify closer to the date?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi guys,

We have recently booked a quad room on Caribe Deck on the Pacific Star in November. We chose to request a particular room and forgo any chance of an upgrade as we wanted to be on Caribe deck (we have some friends booked on it) and we wanted to guarantee a cabin at the front (so it isn't above the dining room on Dolphin deck). Anyway, I have just logged into cruise personaliser for the first time and it says we have requested room 7018 (which is on Aloha deck right near a show room) and it also says our bed configuration is twin not quad. Should I be worried enough to see my travel agent or is this just a common P&O thing that will rectify closer to the date?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi

We also booked an outside Caribe Deck but ended up with outside Aloha 7015.

This is considered an upgrade as the Aloha Cabins are more expensive then the Caribe cabins.

Now I did some checking and it looks as if there are two lots of double bunks in that cabin. (four single beds)

Click on:

http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/dplan_pacific_star.cfm

Then click on cabin 7018.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Marleneann.

Whew, you had me worried enough to check my cruise personaliser. I also choose Caribe deck and do not want to be upgraded to Aloha as I am anticipating that will be a noisy deck due to the kids club. Still on Caribe as booked!

Thanks for the reassurance guys, although I am still going to contact the TA as I agree with you Tikibird, I don't like Aloha not only is it kids club deck but the cabin is right near a show lounge and below another show lounge :( But as it is still 254 days away I don't anticipate too many problems getting it changed

Archived