Overnight in Livorno on the Epic

CedarLane

We will be on the NCL Epic in July and we overnight in Livorno.    Is there a specific time we have to be back on the Epic the first night?   I was looking at an all day tour out of Florence, but it  does not get me back to the train station in Livorno until 10:36pm.   (I found one old post that said they shut the doors at 11pm).   I asked NCL via chat and they did not know the answer and said to ask once on board.   Does anyone have a daily from the first day?   Or, any insight in to the shuttle/taxi availability that late in the evening?  Thanks!  

2 minutes ago, CedarLane said:

We will be on the NCL Epic in July and we overnight in Livorno.    Is there a specific time we have to be back on the Epic the first night?   I was looking at an all day tour out of Florence, but it  does not get me back to the train station in Livorno until 10:36pm.   (I found one old post that said they shut the doors at 11pm).   I asked NCL via chat and they did not know the answer and said to ask once on board.   Does anyone have a daily from the first day?   Or, any insight in to the shuttle/taxi availability that late in the evening?  Thanks!  

You are free to stay out all night if you want to, or to come and go anytime day or night.  You just have to be back on board by the designated time prior to the ship's departure.  That's usually 30 minutes before the scheduled sailing time, but check your Freestyle Daily or the times posted near the gangway.

Many CC members have reported spending a night away from the ship, typically in Florence,  That cuts out a couple of hours of back-and-forth travel, allowing more time to visit on shore.

Hope this answers at least some of your questions.

• Like 1