PACIFIC SKY Cruise Asia Season

TEALBIRDS

Has anyone cruised onboard PACIFIC SKY since she left Australia for her Asian cruise season ?

P&O have cancelled all sailings from May 2006 and sold the ship to a Mediterranean Company.

She broke down last week missing 2 ports of call on Cruise P607N. Prices for her remaining cruises have been slashed. Will full sevice and entertainment be available ?

In the 80's she was the new FAIRSKY and flagship of SITMAR CRUISES.

We were hoping for one last ride and have booked on Cruise P614N departing Singapore 22 April 2006

TO CRUISE OR NOT TO CRUISE ? :confused: TEALBIRDS

Hi tealbirds.

I am sure by now you have checked out the other threads on this board and found some information that you need. A few have already been on this cruiseship (not long started).

I havent been on the "sky" so cannot comment on that , i just didnt like to see a new persons thread sitting there with no replies

Welcome to these boards, if you have any particular questions answered, just ask, it has probably already been asked a few times before but everyone is always ready to answer again.

We just love talking cruising as you have no doubt realised.

To cruise or not........you are asking that on the wrong boards, there is only oone answer to that.......lol

Hi Tealbirds,

I was on the Feb 25 Eastern Sunsets cruise before she broke down and everything was good. Yep, full service and entertainment. I wish my price had been slashed, but oh well :D

I am sure you will have a great time. Check through some of the posts on this board... I put up a full report on my cruise and there are several posts with the details for shore tours and such. lemme know if you have any other questions!

Sarah

Archived