Zip Line Only Which Company?

nicenelli

we booked directly w/ the cruise line. The cave is about 2 hrs from the pier. Didn't want to risk a delay in getting back and missing the ship. It was $99 pp through HAL. Took a total of 5.5 hrs - very long day.

I didn't know the name of the tour company until we got off the tender. It was Bak-A-Bush. I found their web site, but they don't have price or booking info on it.

You might try e-mailing the different companies. I beleive there are two different locations for zip-lines. The one we were at was the Jaguar Paw Resort. They have 6 different lines. Find out which companies go to which sites. Our road time was about an hour.

We used Island Marketing (Xstream) for the zipline and they were great. The smaller groups generally get there before the bus loads. That is good because the lines can really back up. Also, some of the larger buses cannot drive the last hill, so you'll end up doing more hiking. I'd say to look for an independent, but make it a well known one, as the zipline is about and 1 hour and 20 minutes from the port. One more thing - even in march, the mosquitoes were ferocious!

I did cave tubing and zipline with X stream (island marketing) and we had lunch at the site. Yummy Mayan BBQ with banana-pineapple muffins that are absolutely to die for. I think it's a long drive for just ziplining so I was glad I had done the combo tour.

Archived