Club Balcony Suite Configuration

Ladydee

We have never cruised Norwegian before, and I have tried to find my answer online, but did not.  For the Club Balcony rooms, can the bed be configured into 2 beds?  If so, is there a nightstand or anything between them?  My dilemma is that two members of my group, a man and a woman, who are family friends but not a couple, are considering sharing a cabin so they can afford a balcony room.  They've both cruised several times on RCCL, so know what they are about in terms of tight quarters.  In addition to the bed configuration, I'm just wondering if this room feels more spacious than the standard.

11 minutes ago, Ladydee said:

We have never cruised Norwegian before, and I have tried to find my answer online, but did not.  For the Club Balcony rooms, can the bed be configured into 2 beds?  If so, is there a nightstand or anything between them?  My dilemma is that two members of my group, a man and a woman, who are family friends but not a couple, are considering sharing a cabin so they can afford a balcony room.  They've both cruised several times on RCCL, so know what they are about in terms of tight quarters.  In addition to the bed configuration, I'm just wondering if this room feels more spacious than the standard.

Yes, beds can be separated and the end table/nightstand can be placed between the two.

What ship?  Jewel class ships have about a hundred square feet more of space ( bigger balcony, bigger bathroom,bigger sofa, and more space in the cabin ) than a regular balcony cabin.

25 minutes ago, Ladydee said:

You can split the beds and that would put a night stand in between.

The cabin is essentially the same size as a regular balcony, but the bathroom is spacious (for a cruise ship) with a double sink and a large walk in shower.

I had one last year on Joy and will again in 7 days on Joy.