Silver Moon Sunset Cruise - Great Trip!!!

jmcruiser

We took the Silver Moon Sunset Cruise on March 4, 2006. It was even better than expected. Because I had booked this several month earlier, they did not cancel us when there the minimum number of passengers was not met. Ben and Tony were perfect hosts. We had such personal service. The catamaran was awesome. We saw the catamaran that the ship tour took and it was very crowded. We had unlimited Banks Beer, other drinks, champagne and snacks. I would highly recommend this tour.

We were going to take a tour with these people until we read this review by another CC contributor:

Barbados 11/26: Took independent cruise aboard Silver Moon catamaran run by Ocean Adventures company. Watched the crew catch a fish and finish it off by pouring rum down its throat.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=14229

I don't think this is acceptable behaviour. Neither I nor my family or anyone decent who I know would want to watch such cruelty inflicted on an animal.

Avoid.

I also took a Silver Moon Sunset Cruise. It was outstanding! The crew were nice, courteous, and very interesting to chat with. As for getting the fish drunk it certainly wasn't anything we witnessed. Besides it's a fish not an animal and if I were that offended I'd be in therapy for all the hooks I set!

From the desk of Dick the Cruiser!

Majesty of the Seas 94

Carnival Fascination 95

Soverign of the Seas 96

Splendour of the Seas 97

Enchantment of the Seas 98

Celebrity Horizon 99

Splendour of the Seas 00

Sea Princess 01

Sun Princess 02

NCL Star 03

Sun Princess 04