Vancouver parking options when Canada Place is sold out.

lucywestie

Just wondering what the other options are for parking close to the Canada Place in Vancouver when the cruise port parking is sold out for our dates? We are driving in from Calgary and staying at the Pan Pacific for two nights prior to the cruise. My only options right now seem to be to drive out to the airport and park at one of their lots and then take the train back into the city and then check out of the hotel and get on the ship.Ā 

Just wondering if anyone who is familiar with the area has any other ideas. We embark on the 6th and return on the 20th Sept. 2023

We just got off an 11 days cruise on July 25.Ā  We parked our car at this Waterfront Centre underground parking lot.Ā  You are purchasing a "monthly" parking spot but it is right across from the cruise terminal.Ā  It was a great parking spot, they are very limited, but worth it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Remember to read the fine print regarding canceling your spot or you may end up paying for an extra month like I am.Ā  Too bad you weren't cruising in August since I have my parking spot until the end of August.

Ā 

image.png.eb23017a2d34a99f57b57a8b18a69cf2.png