Lots of Splendour of the Seas Questions

I'm going on the Mar. 31 (6 night sailing) of the Splendour of the Seas out of Galveston and haven't been able to find the following:

1.) I need one way transportation from the ship to Houston Hobby for my return flight. Can I just walk out and buy a shuttle transfer? Can I buy a one-way in advance?

2.) We were recently on Explorer and were able to buy a great "10 champagne cocktail" card at the champagne bar. Does the champagne bar on splendour offer anything similar?

3.) On a 6 night cruise are there one or two formal nights? The 2nd sea day is the last night of the cruise. Would they do a formal night that day (luggage has to be out pretty early)?

4.) Are there any tables for two in the dining room?

5.) Does anyone know where the wi-fi hotspots are?

6.) If I order birthday decorations can I specify the day they are put up?

Thanks in advance! 15 days and counting!

Jdnnivdf

You can purchase a RCCL transfer while on the ship. Either at the purser's desk or at the shore excursion desk, can't remember which, but it is listed on the Compass.

I don't remember the champagne cocktail card but they did have a martini package available at the champagne bar so probably they have the champagne cocktail package also. It was at the Expo on boarding day.

We'll be getting on April 6th, I guess as you're getting off.

Have a great cruise,

Julie

Archived