Beach advise on Western Explorer of the Seas

Does anyone have any suggestions for beautiful safe/friendly beaches to visit in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize and/or Casa Maya? We have 3 kids 16. 9 and 2. I thought just going to a beach in each port would be easiest with having a little one. Not planning on doing any excursions.:) Would love advise on beautiful beaches to visit. Never been on RCL or any of the above places. Thanks for the tips!

EXPLORER OF THE SEAS 3/36/2006

jabraun,

I covered a lot of the beach activities in my post after our Explorer cruise last August. See:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=217024.

My kids are around the same ages as yours, so the information should help you choose where to go.

Have a great time!

atljoo

You cannot beat Paradise Beach in Cozumel. They have water trampolines, a floating "iceberg," plenty of chairs and umbrellas, and other water toys - all for just $8.00 a day! You can get there for a taxi ride of about $12.00 from the ship and there are plenty of taxis to take you back. The bathrooms there are very clean and they have excellent food and beverages at decent prices. Tell Paradise Tom hello if you go. In Grand Caymen - there are three excellent choices - Seven Mile Beach, Cemetary Beach, and Rum Pointe Beach. The closest will be Seven Mile Beach. Happy Cruising!

Archived