Quick Cave Tubing Question

Z0e

I've been reading through many of the cave tubing topics but I can't seem to find the answer to my quesiton.

I was wondering if there is a secure place to store items (change of clothes...etc.) at the cave tubing location. Do they have locker rooms? I noticed a pervious topic on this subject but there were no replys.

Thanks!

From what I can ascertain, there are no lockers, but there is a place to change. Most posters have said they leave their bags on the bus they travel in and no one has had anything taken......yet. I would not leave anything of value without it being secure. Let us know if this info is incorrect, cruisers.

Christi

I went cave tubbing in Nov 05' and I did bring a back pack with no valuables. Change of clothes, towel, dry shoes, lotion, bug spray, stuff that I would need for the day.

We took the excussion with NCL, we had a complete bus load of people and there were huge lockers, 6 feet X 6 feet rooms, we hung our bags in the lockers and the tour guides locked the door behind the last person. I felt like my stuff was pertected again theives. I think there was 4 or 5 lockers so each group got their own. Nobody had access to the room unless the tour guide was present.

Worked out well.

Archived