Can I drop off my luggage early at the ship?

allison61

I didnt get a response earlier so thought i would rephrase

I was thinking about doing a little sightseeing in Fll prior to embarking. I would like to drop off my luggage at the ship early am and then check in around 3:00.

Has anyone ever done this and how early would I be able to drop off my luggage with the porters?

We dropped our luggage off pretty early: about 9:00; it was not a problem. This was in Galveston. You just need to find a porter, give him a tip, and go exploring. Everything will be ready and waiting for you when you're ready to board.

we dropped our luggage off early in port canaveral, we sailed with a group of 26 and about 1/2 of us stayed at the Radisson the night before. Rather than deal with all the luggage on the shuttles, my husband and I loaded up the (rented) SUV and dropped off everyone's luggage before we returned the car at Avis. They all got on the Radisson's shuttle, we took Avis', and meet them back at the pier. There were several small children in our group so it was easier to do this than deal with strollers, car seats, etc. etc.

Archived