Fake Coach Bags?

alabama_cruisin

I just saw a post about someone getting a fake Coach bag at the straw market in Nassau. Do they have pretty good knockoffs?? My daughter is dying for a Dooney, but we aren't paying for the real thing (her sports keep our bank account drained:eek: ). Anyone know where we might get one?

I just saw a post about someone getting a fake Coach bag at the straw market in Nassau. Do they have pretty good knockoffs?? My daughter is dying for a Dooney, but we aren't paying for the real thing (her sports keep our bank account drained:eek: ). Anyone know where we might get one?

You'll find fakes like Coach, Burberry, D&B, LV and Prada at the Straw Market. They usually run around $40/45, but some can be found for even less.

The Straw Market is just a quick 4-5 block walk along the wharf.

I have a place I use online that has awesome knock off's. Their prices are great. They have not only Coach but also Prada, Balencia, Louis Vitton. If you look in the flea market link you can get like 6 different colored Prada Alligator bags for super cheap. I LOVE THIS SITE they have SHOE's to. I know ladies take a deep breath they have great knockoff shoes. The only sucky thing is they change all the time. I have found a few pairs I liked and sometimes even a few hours later they are already gone.:( I know some people are gonna burn me for liking fakes so I will defend before I send...hmmm that rhymed ....weird. I am a mom of 3 who workes 2 jobs while I attend college. I am 3 years into a 6 year Physician Assistant program. I cannot afford real stuff even though I am very fond of nice things. I could not justify spending hundreds of dollars on a purse or pair of shoes when I have small children. Theirs needs surpass my need for vanity. I do buy knock offs so that even though I know they are not real nobody else does and they give me a boost. I have made the President's Academic Excellence List for the past 5 quarters (maintained 4.0) so just like when I was in Jr High and High school and my parents rewarded good grades I do the same for myself.

Ok I will stop babbling and give you the site:

www.faking-it.com

Enjoy!!!

family affair--There are several designer stores in town, such as Gucci and Fendi.

There is a department store (the name escapes me now) that I saw carried Dooney & Bourke and Kate Spade, also another store that had Longchamp.

There is also a Donney store in the shops just outside Atlantis.

Prices on the D&B and KS looked to be about the same as they are retail in the states, you just have the advantage of no sales tax.

Unfortunately, the Coach store was closed (out of business)

Archived