Orlando Airport Marriott

turbomom

Yes, I've stayed there MANY times. It is VERY convenient, the hotel is actually IN the airport. You just collect your bags and head over the elevator to the hotel lobby. We often arrive there late at night (have to fly in from the West Coast) and it's so nice not to have to deal with shuttles or rental cars.

If you have AAA you can sometimes get discounts, just FYI.

The Marriott is not in the airport. We are booked there in June after our cruise from Tampa. Looks like a very nice place. Looking forward to staying there. Turbo, when are you looking at staying there?

We are staying the night before our April cruise. From what I know it's close to the airport but not in the airport. According to our docs - we take the hotel shuttle to the hotel and back to the airport in the a.m. to get transfered to Ship. We wanted an nice hotel close to MCO, with a nice pool to hang out by, enjoy and just relax the day before and with resturants as we won't be getting a rental car. I hope this fits the bill.

Just wondering, I got confused by that one post!! Thank you for clearing it up for me. We are staying at the Hyatt, and I thought maybe there were 2 hotels inside the airport and I should check on the 2nd. Just ignore confused me! :p

DUH, no, it's ME that was confused, helps if I READ correctly! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I read HYATT, and as others have said, the MARRIOTT is not in the airport, but nearby with a shuttle service.

Archived