Brighton/Brandon Beach info is needed

Daycare Provider

:)

Has anybody ever been to this beach? How far away is it from the cruise terminal? I saw some wonderful pictures of it on Barbados.org. Is there chairs and umbrellas to rent? What about a bar? what is the swimming and snorkeling like? Is there shopping or other sights to see near by? Thank you for the help.

Angela

brighton beach is actually very close to the cruise ship port. Within walking distance if you like. Weisers on the Beach is probably the best place to go. They do have chairs, umrellas and a bar.

Not sure there is any or much snorkeling to be done in that area. The only shops close are really those at Pelican Village, just outside the port main gates

interestinly enough. The pictures show Brighton/Brandons.. We actually sometimes go to Brandons Beach, which is on the south coast, just east of the New Hilton.. on the other side of bridgetown from Brighton.

Have a great day.

brighton beach is actually very close to the cruise ship port. Within walking distance if you like. Weisers on the Beach is probably the best place to go. They do have chairs, umrellas and a bar.

Not sure there is any or much snorkeling to be done in that area. The only shops close are really those at Pelican Village, just outside the port main gates

interestinly enough. The pictures show Brighton/Brandons.. We actually sometimes go to Brandons Beach, which is on the south coast, just east of the New Hilton.. on the other side of bridgetown from Brighton.

Have a great day.

Thank you for the help. Which beach do you like best. I am trying to stay away from Accra Beach. I want to see a post card perfect Beach. The pictures that are showed on Barbados. Org are truly amazing. I am slo intersted in seeing Kings Beach just so I can take pictures. Do you know how far away from the cruise terminal King's Beach is?

Archived