Question about deck chair location on Explorer of the Seas

My fiancee and I are going on the EOS on March 26th. It's my first cruise and I am very very excited!!! :)

From reading the boards, I know that I will have to get up early in the morning to get deck chairs. I think I have read that there are chairs on multiple decks. If I want chairs that have full sun exposure, preferably some wind, and where we can smoke cigarettes (if in fact we are allowed to anywhere near the pool) can someone possibly tell me where the best location would be?

Many thanks. And thanks to all the posters here for all the great information I have read in the last week here!

Alisa

Thanks Suzie - Deck 12 the first day it is!

You are in the EOS March 26th? What deck are you on?

I am sooooooo excited that I don't think I'll get much sleep in the next 10 days!

We are on deck 7 in 2 promenade rooms.;) Are you coming in early? A group is meeting at 6:30 in front of Bubba Gumps in Bayside Marketplace on Saturday.:rolleyes: Join us if you can. Where some Mardi Gras beads for ID.

Unfortunately, we are only leaving Montreal early Sunday morning, and getting to Miami around 10. Hopefully we will be on time, and we will just head over to the dock.

We are staying on Deck 10 - so I guess I'll be close to Deck 12 where you've suggested.

I'm sure you'll have a blast at your pre-party. :D

Archived