Boarding Times Southampton

carfla7

We are due to board Pursuit in a week and have the final pre cruise paperwork. The ship sails at 4.30 and the boarding times start at 1.30 and go on till 4.00. As I understand it boarding is now later following COVID and the fact there is a deeper clean between cruises. I know they don’t want you turning up earlier than your scheduled time but can you drop bags at least? We are out of our hotel late morning and don’t really want to hang around with bags for a few hours if it can be avoided. Anyone with experience of this - especially in Southampton?

I am also interested in this topic. My Az Journey cruise is scheduled to leave at 4:30pm but we can only board from 3pm onwards in our category.  Surely they would want us on and settled and safety drilled before then?

38 minutes ago, hen302 said:

I am also interested in this topic. My Az Journey cruise is scheduled to leave at 4:30pm but we can only board from 3pm onwards in our category.  Surely they would want us on and settled and safety drilled before then?

You would think.  It says you must be on within 90 minutes of departure, but some are not scheduled to board till 3.30/4.00. It seems counterintuitive.