Rcl Blackbeard Cay Beach Excursion

BABYJOSIE98

One of my friends and I are considering this trip with our two 8 year old DD's. No Men along on this trip so we would like something that has transportation icluded and we won't have to worry about anything!!

the price is not bad at all and it includes the catamaran ride, welcome drink and a beach chair.

I checked webshots and the beach looks very pretty and the water calm?

Have anyone done this trip with their family??? We are just looking for a nice beach to take the kids to for few hours.

We were thinking of the 1:00 pm trip and then we would be back for dinner. In the morning we plan to walk to the Pirate Museum. I don't usually get off the ship in Nassau ,but decided to do something different this trip.

Michelle

One of my friends and I are considering this trip with our two 8 year old DD's. No Men along on this trip so we would like something that has transportation icluded and we won't have to worry about anything!!

the price is not bad at all and it includes the catamaran ride, welcome drink and a beach chair.

I checked webshots and the beach looks very pretty and the water calm?

Have anyone done this trip with their family??? We are just looking for a nice beach to take the kids to for few hours.

We were thinking of the 1:00 pm trip and then we would be back for dinner. In the morning we plan to walk to the Pirate Museum. I don't usually get off the ship in Nassau ,but decided to do something different this trip.

Michelle

The Blackbeards Cay tour would be perfect for you and the kids, The beach is big enought to explore, but small enough to be in view. There's also a group of penned stingrays that can be seen from a viewing area.

It's a nice afternoon at the beach.

I am also considering the Blackbeards Cay excursion. Is there any shade at this beach? I don't like to be in the sun for long periods of time. Are there trees that you can sit under, or umbrellas to rent?

I am also considering the Blackbeards Cay excursion. Is there any shade at this beach? I don't like to be in the sun for long periods of time. Are there trees that you can sit under, or umbrellas to rent?

Yes there is a shady area, but keep in mind, when you are under the trees, there's always a chance you'll encounter no-seeums. (no breeze to wisk them away).. Bring along some skin-so soft or other repellent if you plan to be in the brush.

There are also a few spots down the beach with palm trees between the red cross building and another small building. I like this place in particular. You'll know it from the rutting palm trees. You can see them next to the yellow building in the photo.

Blackbeardsbeach.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the catamaran picks you up right at the pier or is there a bus ride to the boat? We are looking at this with our 2 yr old grandson. I'll have his life jacket with me so I'm not worried about the boatride, but we will not have a carseat so I'm trying to plan things with water transportation only. There looks like plenty of shade and we'll have repellent so it would be perfect!

Can anyone tell me if the catamaran picks you up right at the pier or is there a bus ride to the boat? We are looking at this with our 2 yr old grandson. I'll have his life jacket with me so I'm not worried about the boatride, but we will not have a carseat so I'm trying to plan things with water transportation only. There looks like plenty of shade and we'll have repellent so it would be perfect!

The boat will pick you up at the wharf, just outside the Cruise Ship Port. If you booked with the cruiseline, you'll walk down with a representative of the cruise. If not, your vendor will tell you which boat and where to meet them.

Don't forget the sunscreen, the sun is hot, and you can get a reflected burn, even when in the shade.

Archived