Frustrated with these cancellation rebooking- Any advice or tips welcomed

fsukel02

My husband and I, as well as his sister and her husband, were booked on BL for April 6th next year. I'm a teacher, so that is my set spring break. The only comparable cruise is the Eastern Antilles. I find it frustrating that for those of us who are restrained by the dates are limited by the category booking. We were all booked in an inside cabin. If there aren't enough, we have to pay the difference for a window. The difference would be nearly $1,000. Alternatively with these rebooking rules, if we have the flexibility of dates, we could rebook a cruise that is $9000 and not pay a cent more if there is insider cabin availability. It just doesn't make sense to me that there aren't some adjustments for limited travel dates. That is the point of me booking the BL well in advance- that is what fit within my vacation time. Is anyone dealing with something similar? Again, I'm not complaining with the offerings given for rebooking, it just seems like it works for those with more flexible schedules.

• Like 1