Just Booked The Century!

bandit0000

I feel very happy that I have booked another cruise so that I can legitimately come on here without feeling terribly jealous of everyone who has already booked a cruise.

Century 6th October,2006 Balearic Islands. Is anyone else going? I couldn't see a roll call.

I am really looking forward to this and I am sure that half the enjoyment is that I can spend months on here getting info and discussing things.

I felt quite down up until now as I didn't think we would be able to cruise this year and felt a little bereft really. Maybe I need help?:eek:

I am hoping when we go the ship will be as new after her major refurb.

Does anyone have any opinions on the Century?

This is really nice for us as we only have a 2 hour flight either way when normally we do the caribbean and have an 8+ hr flight.

Nice to "talk" to my fellow cruisers again and hope to do a lot more of it now I am booked. Yippee!

Lisa:D

We sailed on the Century last year. The ship was beautiful and the service was the best we have ever expeienced. I too am curioius about the refurbishment as we have booked a 5 night cruise in December out of Miami. We have booked one of the new balcony cabins on deck 8. December is soooo far away but I am already planning. We will be taking our 3month baby, who will be 11 months by then.

All the best on your cruise...October will be here before you know it. Looking forward to hearing your comments when you return.

Archived