ocho rios all inclusive resort passes

does anyone know of an inexpensive day pass to an all inclusive resort in ocho rios. the breezes excursion from rc is $99 pp!! the sunset beach in montego bay at $40 sounds perfect, but the mariner is going to ocho rios.

Hi,

I have some prices

Couples Ochos Rios and Couples San Souci is $75.00US

Riu Ochos Rios is $80.00US

Not as cheap as $40.00 but I do not think any of the AI hotels in Ochos Rios offers anything in that price range.

Last yr when we were on the NOS instead of climbing the falls we took a cab to the sandals resort at dunns river falls and spent a wonderful day there...$50 per person and they treated us like kings and queens...all the food and drink we wanted and access to the sites and athletic stuff...sail boats and ski du's...the ski du's i believe were an extra charge of $20 per hour...only about a 10 or 15 minute cab ride from where the ship docked...got there around 10 am and left to go back to the ship around 3:30...very very nice swim up bar and great food spread for both breakfast and lunch by the pool area... give it a try

we had planned to go the whole time but when we were getting off the ship early that morning we meet about 10 other people who also wanted to go so we got 2 large van/cabs that drove us over and then we meet a hopsitality women from the sandals at the front door and she said that to stay until around 4 pm the cost would be $50 per person...any later then that was ok but then the price went up to $70 per person and we had to be out by 8pm....she said that the day visits are only available from 8am to 8pm...again this was last yr...there were 16 in the group that went over...our 6 then the other 10...all from the NOS...great day...great food...great booze...

We were there in Dec 2005 and spent the day at the Couples Resort. They charged us $50 pp and we had a ball. The beach is nice, the food is nice and the rum punch is even better. They have a private island for bathing au naturel' and it was very popular. All in all ,a great day. They were even kind enough to shuttle us back to the ship. great experience and very kind peope! enjoy!!!!!

Just an update, if you email couples mention that you are a cruise ship passenger, the rates are $50.00US vs the regular day pass rate of $75.00US e (I sent a second email to confirm this).I also believe you have to make a reservation since they enquired if we wished to do so in the email.

Archived