Live from the Miracle

bzydad

The last tender from Coz was 5:30 and the captain was prompt on leaving the ports so if they say 6pm it will be 6pm

Did your cruise docs say 6pm or 7pm for Cozumel? Ours say 7pm (as does the website) which is why I was wondering.

On Camp Carnival,my daughters loved it lots to do,your daughter will be in the 6-8 yr old group as my girls were in and they met new friends have lots of memories.

I hope she likes it too. She loves school so I think she will have a blast!!!

Ok, one more question and I will stop bugging you...:p How many of the ports were tendered? I have heard there were 3! Are they starting to rebuilt the docks in any of these ports that you saw? Thanks again!!!:)

Did your cruise docs say 6pm or 7pm for Cozumel? Ours say 7pm (as does the website) which is why I was wondering.

If it says 7 the boat will leave at 7 and last tender is around 6:30

I hope she likes it too. She loves school so I think she will have a blast!!!

Ok, one more question and I will stop bugging you...:p How many of the ports were tendered? I have heard there were 3! Are they starting to rebuilt the docks in any of these ports that you saw? Thanks again!!!:)

3 tender and Costa Maya is a dock and on our cruise we were the only ship there.The tour guide in Belize said that Carnival is puting up big money to build a dock there the next 3-4 years and there is no sign of building up the dock in Coz.

If it says 7 the boat will leave at 7 and last tender is around 6:30

Sorry I didn't make myself clear the last time. Others that have cruised the Miracle in the past 2-3 weeks have also left Coz at 6pm, even though their docs said 7pm. That's why I asked what time your docs said you'd be at Coz till.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear the last time. Others that have cruised the Miracle in the past 2-3 weeks have also left Coz at 6pm, even though their docs said 7pm. That's why I asked what time your docs said you'd be at Coz till.

Thats ok,I never go by what the docs say only what the ship says everytime you are in port.My doc says 7pm but we left at 6 because I remember many people trying to come to the 6:00 dinner in Barracus right from Coz in t shirts and shorts and were told to change.

Thats ok,I never go by what the docs say only what the ship says everytime you are in port.My doc says 7pm but we left at 6 because I remember many people trying to come to the 6:00 dinner in Barracus right from Coz in t shirts and shorts and were told to change.

They were actually told to change? I guess they were not allowing a departure time to be an excuse -- of course, there is always the less formal Lido Deck. Miracle was one of our two top choices for W. Car cruise last November/December. But we were able to take the Liberty for a few dollars more and an extra day. But, instead of a 45 mile drive to the port, we drove to Ft Lauderdale. Still no complaints when I read of all those that have to pay to fly to the Florida ports that are all within a 3-4 hour drive of where I live.

Thanks for the info!

They were actually told to change? I guess they were not allowing a departure time to be an excuse -- of course, there is always the less formal Lido Deck. Miracle was one of our two top choices for W. Car cruise last November/December. But we were able to take the Liberty for a few dollars more and an extra day. But, instead of a 45 mile drive to the port, we drove to Ft Lauderdale. Still no complaints when I read of all those that have to pay to fly to the Florida ports that are all within a 3-4 hour drive of where I live.

Some had towels and backpacks,we were sitting close to the mater d station and people were ok with changing.One of the problems the mater d had all cruise was kids coming to dinner with baseball caps on and were told to take them off,but as soon as the sat down back on the heads they went so he had a box behind his desk to put them in until they were finished,they finnally got it by Wednesday.

"One of the problems the mater d had all cruise was kids coming to dinner with baseball caps on and were told to take them off,but as soon as the sat down back on the heads they went so he had a box behind his desk to put them in until they were finished,they finnally got it by Wednesday."

I love it!

bzydad - Was the slide open the first day, Sunday? Wondering if we need to pack suits for the kids to swim or not.

No it wasn't but the pools are so pack the suits and also something nice for dinner because your bags may not be there for dinner,many people were at dinner that night in t shirts and shorts because of not packing cloths in there carry-on bag.

Thanks for the info!

My wife found a letter that was in our cabin on the first night that stated the times of arrival and departue in ports and the sequence of the stops.

Sunday Tampa 4:00p.m

Monday At Sea

Tuesday Grand Cayman 7:00 a.m 4:00 p.m

Wednesday Cozumel 9:00 a.m 6:00 p.m

Thursday Belize 8:00 a.m 5:00p.m

Friday Costa Maya 8:00 a.m 5:00p.m

Saturday At Sea

Sunday Tampa 8:00 a.m

Hope this helps.

Glad you had a good time.

What about the free drinks at the beach???

Does Carnival have a soda thing like RCL does where you pay one time and drink soda all week?

Thanks.

John

The free drinks came with an excursion in Costa Maya called Jungle Beach Break http://carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=CMZ&excursionname=Jungle+Beach+Break&excursioncode=316007

And with the Dolphin Swim,which was great http://carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=CMZ&excursionname=Dolphin+Swim&excursioncode=316020

And yes they have Soda cards,not sure of the price.

I believe Carnival does offer a soda card, ( or whatever system they use ) but it's limited to what soda is available at the bar soda guns, which is usually Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale, Club Soda, Tonic Water and possibly Sprite. I think they give you a special soda mug with the purchase. I have never used this option though, so I could be wrong...but I do remember them pushing this program when you get onboard.

I have an 11:30 meeting time in Chankanaab. I know the Carnival excursion people have first choice on tenders, will I make it there by then?

Thanks in advance

I have an 11:30 meeting time in Chankanaab. I know the Carnival excursion people have first choice on tenders, will I make it there by then?

Thanks in advance

When??? It is still closed and not expected to reopen until June, if then.

Mark T

please let me know how the dolphin swim went. want to book it for my kids (teens), was also looking at Cozumel, but might have to go with Costa Maya excursions. looking forward to hearing about it.

I opted for the Costa Maya dolphin swim mainly because there is no tender involved only a a/c bus trip and the beach party part also.The tender from the ship to Coz was rough,so rough that the ship had to reposition itself and I also was not sure if the park was open in Coz at the time of booking.My girls (8-7)were a little nervous at first but loved it and couldn't get them to leave at the end

Archived