galveston parking

modern

Just returned today from EZCruise in our Yukon XL. Now, if you wanted to rent a car cover from them it might be a different story.

They were very nice. We got the Internet discount reserving a space on-line, and they drove us and our bags right up to the terminal last Saturday. We walked off with our bags at 8:10 this morning (sign up for Express Disembarkation by Tuesday if you're interested) and since we could see the EZCruise lot from our breakfast table, DH decided not to bother looking for the shuttle. I don't know if we would have had to wait for more pax to fill the van or not, but this way he hiked over, hopped in the car and was back to get us at the curb before that guy upwind from me finished his cigarette!

Be sure to take a printout of their online information with you. For some reason they're not listed in the Galveston directory. I wanted to ask a question before we headed over that morning, but had to drive there to ask! My fault.

Anyway, it was $50 well spent. High fence, razor wire on top......

Have a great cruise!

Alice

We are going on the grand 3/25 where can we park with a big suv.

We were on the 3/11 cruise and also used E-Z Cruise. There were many large vehicles in the lot. Higly recommend making an on-line reservation. Our color was called at 8:55, we got on the shuttle and were on the road home at 9:20.

Archived