Need advice about the Sun Princess

dmoherewego!

I tried to submit this earlier and I don't think it worked. If it did sorry for the duplicate! I'm wondering about the lounge chair situation aboard the Sun Princess. Our first two days are at sea and I'm wondering if I have to get out there at dawn to get us a couple of chairs. Also any other info that you have about the Sun is appreciated. This is our first cruise and I really have no idea about what to do. We have already booked shore excursions through Princess.

Debbie:)

Debbie, we were on the Sun for the Feb. 26th sailing - is your itinerary St. Vincent, Grenada, St. Lucia, Martinque, and St. Thomas? If so, let me know and maybe I can answer some of your questions.

Re the deck chairs - get there before 9:30 a.m. on sea days.

Never had any problems. By mid afternoon the chairs right next to the pool are full but others are available. Go when you want to sit there!

Don't "save" chairs by putting stuff on them and leaving. Fewer ppl are tolerating that these days. See chair thread on this board for more...

Archived