For those off the CB 3/18

fergie1

My wife and I just got off the CB today. Not our best Princess cruise but was enjoyable any way. Now to my point of this thread. When we received out statement this morning I noticed that we didn't owe but $68.00. Now we don't drink much and we don't purchase the photos. We did eat in Sterling Steakhouse (Excellent as always) and we purchased a inexpensive tour in St Marteen. We had $75.00 in OBC each when we started the cruise. Coke card got some of that and the items above. What I did notice was that there were no gratuities listed on our statement. I called down to the purser's desk and told them what happened. They asked if we took them off, I said no. They had me come to the purser's desk and pay the gratuities in cash since the account was closed. No big deal, but they couldn't figure out what happened. While there, I heard another passanger with the same problem. I would hope that they didn't have a computer glitch or something and not post the tips to anyone's account. If you were on this sailing and this happened to you let me know on this thread. I'd hope all the staff didn't work free this cruise.

fergie

For anyone just off this cruise can someone please tell me if they sell coronna on the caribbean princess. Have heard many reports of yes and many reports of no. Would love to know before we board as my DH loves his coronna. Thanks to anyone with this info.

I just want to take a minute and thank you for your gesture to make sure the gratuities were paid. :) :) :) That is something that could have been easily overlooked and not been paid. Your are truly a considerate and good person to have noticed and taken care of it.

nancy

My wife and I just got off the CB today. Not our best Princess cruise but was enjoyable any way. Now to my point of this thread. When we received out statement this morning I noticed that we didn't owe but $68.00. Now we don't drink much and we don't purchase the photos. We did eat in Sterling Steakhouse (Excellent as always) and we purchased a inexpensive tour in St Marteen. We had $75.00 in OBC each when we started the cruise. Coke card got some of that and the items above. What I did notice was that there were no gratuities listed on our statement. I called down to the purser's desk and told them what happened. They asked if we took them off, I said no. They had me come to the purser's desk and pay the gratuities in cash since the account was closed. No big deal, but they couldn't figure out what happened. While there, I heard another passanger with the same problem. I would hope that they didn't have a computer glitch or something and not post the tips to anyone's account. If you were on this sailing and this happened to you let me know on this thread. I'd hope all the staff didn't work free this cruise.

fergie

Tips included on my bill as well. A $68 dollar invoice? Did you ever leave your cabin? Gladly trade you my invoice for yours.

For anyone just off this cruise can someone please tell me if they sell coronna on the caribbean princess. Have heard many reports of yes and many reports of no. Would love to know before we board as my DH loves his coronna. Thanks to anyone with this info.

Yes. I even saw someone drinking a Corona light.

Archived