Conquest Disembarkation

NinaCO

Hoping folks can tell me what time disembarkation usually begins on Conquest and about how long it takes to get to MSY by cab.

I'm trying to decide between a 12:25 and a 3:30 flight. I'd really like to book the 12:25 flight because I have to be at work early the next day. But, I don't want to get stressed out with a close-call. (Been there, done that. And, it sucks, especially when your luggage is sent to the blackhole of the "Lost Luggage Warehouse!")

Thanks.

Sleazy 3 on Conquest in Just:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;29;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

I don't know about getting to the airport because we drove (only live 1.5 hours away), but from what I remember, debarkation starts around 8-8:30

Carnival Conquest 4/18/04

Book the early flight...you can be first off the ship if you have an flight just by going to the pursers desk w/your plane ticket and they'll give you a VIP luggage tag. And its only about 20 minutes to the airport.

5/03-Conquest 02/05 Spirit

4/00-Celebration 2/01-Elation

1/00-Fascination

3/99-Imagination

5/98-Elation 2/97-Jubilee

4/96-Jubilee 5/94-Jubilee

I would think that Carnival would give you the VIP tags due to your early flight. We had the last color called and didn't get off of the ship until 11:00 even though they started at 8:15, so I would absolutely ask for the VIP tags.

Sovereign of the Seas 06/00

Inspiration 06/02

Carnival Conquest 06/03

Carnival Conquest, again 05/04

Thanks. I still haven't decided. I've missed flights a couple of times after cruises. (Once, before I knew better, I let RCI do my flights and they cut it WAY too tight. And, once the port was closed due to fog.) Both times it was a nightmare. It's such a shock going from being totally pampered on a cruise to running through airports and dealing with long lines of grumpy people. I know I should play it safe and book the 3:30 flight. But, I want to book the 12:25 and get home earlier.

Obviously, I'm a "have your cake and eat it too" kinda gal. icon_biggrin.gif

Sleazy 3 on Conquest in Just:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;29;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived