Questions about Fascination

island-hoppers

We are cruising with 12 family members on the Fascination in April. We have a few questions for anyone who has been on the Fascination.

1) Fridges in rooms ?

2) Hairdryers ?

3) Shampoo/Soap in Shower ?

4) Are sail & sign cards also room keys or are do they have those separate cards with holes ? (need to do some room switching is why I ask)

Thanks in advance to all those past Fascination cruisers!!

hi, i was on the fascination for my 1st cruise march 13-17. i had a great time. as far as fridges, we didn't have one in our room, unless i totally missed it. didn't spend too much time in our dark cabin! i brought my own hairdryer, since i'm pretty particular about that sorta thing. the shampoo/soap in the shower was great! actually the exact brand i use! it was Dove Intense Moisture shampoo and Dove Cool Moisture body wash. Besides that, there were also small samples of the dove shampoo/conditioner, a small Olay InShower Moisturizer (which i also use regularly), crest whitening expressions toothpaste samples (also what i use!), Secret body spray, and bic razors. As far as the room keys, they are the cards with the holes in them, completely seperate from the Sail&Sign. Hope that helped :o have a great time!

hi, i was on the fascination for my 1st cruise march 13-17. i had a great time. as far as fridges, we didn't have one in our room, unless i totally missed it. didn't spend too much time in our dark cabin! i brought my own hairdryer, since i'm pretty particular about that sorta thing. the shampoo/soap in the shower was great! actually the exact brand i use! it was Dove Intense Moisture shampoo and Dove Cool Moisture body wash. Besides that, there were also small samples of the dove shampoo/conditioner, a small Olay InShower Moisturizer (which i also use regularly), crest whitening expressions toothpaste samples (also what i use!), Secret body spray, and bic razors. As far as the room keys, they are the cards with the holes in them, completely seperate from the Sail&Sign. Hope that helped :o have a great time!

I am planning to sail on April 7, 2006 and have been reading confusing reviews regarding service on this ship? Did you gave a good time and can you tell regarding excursions? Thanks so mucH!!!!

I am planning to sail on April 7, 2006 and have been reading confusing reviews regarding service on this ship? Did you gave a good time and can you tell regarding excursions? Thanks so mucH!!!!

I'll be on the sailing right before you going to the W. Caribbean!

Same thing for us last September.....no fridge in the room, same keys that you mentioned, and the free samples were pretty nice. In addition to what you listed, we had the body wash, lotion, dental floss, toothbrush, hair gel, and a few other small things that I don't remember.

I liked the Fascination!

Have FUN!

Archived