Military Discounts by Carnival

This question would most likeley be answered quicker if it were re-posted on the Carnival board.

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

Eleven cruises so far. Up next:

Carnival Valor 10/30/05 CC Group

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Perhaps something else as well. Watch this space.

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

We have used our son's military discount on our last cruise and upcoming cruise. As far as I know it is for active, retired, and reserve military and their immediate families. My PVP (Personal Vacation Planner) can give you all the information. If you want to e-mail me I will give you her number. (cruisegirl2@aol.com) Joan

Celebration - 9/99

Inspiration - 12/00

Jubilee - 10/02

Elation - 11/03

Elation again - 12/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;12;12;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0600  until the Elation

This could be tricky! My husband is military. We booked 3 cabins for 1)DH & myself, 2)two kids and 3)Mom & Dad. We were given a military discount for all 3 cabins. A few months later I called my travel agent because of a price drop. The TA talked to Carnival & they said we had improperly booked the 3rd cabin (that the discount shouldn't apply to it)and that we'd have to pay the difference for the 3rd (we had already made our final payment). To make a long story short, after much talking between the TA & Carnival and the TA & I, Carnival said they'd found a way that we could book all 3 cabins with the military discount. So in the end, it worked out for us!

Cheryl

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;8;28;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Days till Holiday

My son is in the Military and I have booked my last 3 cruises and received the Military rate. The immediate family is eligable for the rate and you may book 1 additional cabin at the "friends of military rate" which is al little higher. You can contact any travel agent and they can give you the rates. There is 1 on-line site that gives military rates for Carnival Cruise Lines. E-mail me and I will provide you with the site. Skap826@aol.com

How much is the Military discount? And can it be used if you already have a REALLY low rate through a TA? We are sailing on the Conquest on 9/19 and got a Balcony guarantee for $762/pp, including taxes and port fees. I will wait to call my TA until I find out exactly how it works. My husband is a retired Marine.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;19;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Girls Only Conquest!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;2;12;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Sensation Family Cruise

Carnival will also tell you how much the military rate is. We have 2 cabins booked for our family of 5. I booked directly with Carnival over a weekend when my TA was closed, and they let him assume the booking.

Gael

Archived