Brittania cabin allocation for early saver fare and cut off for upgrades

Technoman2

Hi Guys

We are off to the Caribbean two weeks today on Brittania but we have still not received our cabin number. Now that is not really a problem but on Iona and Arvia you could book the Theatre and main dining room meal times 2 weeks before but then it crossed my mind that i would not be able to do this without a cabin number.

Has anyone been on Brittania recently and if so what are the booking arrangements for main dining room meals for dinner and is there a shut off time for the opportunity to bid for cabin upgrades at which point i assume ,if there is ,that all the cabin allocations would then take place. 

This is our first time on Brittania so any tips would be helpful. Looking forward to seeing Curacao and Bonaire which we have not been too before .

Many Thanks

I've not found myself in the same situation as you, but you can obviously access your Cruise Planner, it just won't show your cabin number. I would have thought you should still be able to make reservations, and pay where necessary, because they will be aligned to your booking reference. I would expect that, once your cabin is allocated, the bookings with be aligned to it on the My Holiday app/non-app by the time you board. 

Hopefully, someone with some experience of your dilemma will be along shortly to put your mind at rest.