Day 1: When Is The Open House for Royal Babies/Tots To Book Babysitting Services For Later In the Cruise?

We will have a 14 month old joining us for this year's Christmas cruise. On embarkation day there is supposed to be an open house for the Royal babies/tots program when you can book babysitting services. Not every ship has this service but Navigator of the Seas thankfully does.

Does anyone know the typical time of the Royal Babies Open House? We really really really need baby sitting services so that the adult family members can go on a RC excursion and the Escape Room activity, neither which allows infants. We hope to be one of the first in line to book babysitting in order to lock it in and have peace of mind. Thanks!

On 11/26/2023 at 12:41 PM, BlackForest said:

I found out the answer to my own question. Open house for Royal Babies/Tots is from 2 pm - 5pm on day 1. Hope this helps others. Cheers.

Get in line early and have your times ready to book. On a Christmas cruise they will likely give you 6 hours to start and you can add more time day 2.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2023 at 12:41 PM, BlackForest said:

I found out the answer to my own question. Open house for Royal Babies/Tots is from 2 pm - 5pm on day 1. Hope this helps others. Cheers.

Were you able to get a schedule of when they will be open during the cruise? I want to plan a dinner with my husband but I think they close and reopen around dinner times.