FLL hotel opinions

jorjen9

We are deciding between Embassy Suites and the Renaissance for a one night pre-cruise stay for 2 adults and 2 teens. I have read somme terrible reviews lately on Embassy Suites. I wanted to know if they are really that bad. I would appreciate comments on either hotel.

Thanks!

I've never been to the Embassy suites but I have stayed at the Renaissance and that's very nice hotel about a block or so from the port entrance. The pool area isn't very large but isn't to bad. There is a very good Italian restuarant near by called Bravo and a wallgreens across the stree a few blocks down. And there's a water taxi stop the hotel next door which I think is going to be called The something(?) Harbor Yatcht club it was a marriott.

Tom

We have the Renaissance booked for next month and I've had two people tell me that it's been a pleasant experience when they've stayed there in the past and that it is close to stores, restaurants, etc.

Archived