Buycruises website

Patdmoose

If you are like me and had a bookmark on the res.buycruises.com site for checking and comparing prices, you are going to an apparently out-of-date site. I told my son-in-law to check out some prices for a cruise he and my daughter are interested in. He called back and was telling me about what he was seeing on the page, and was asking me questions. The pricing and the page layout was different than what I was seeing. I then by-passed the bookmark and typed in a direct link to Buycruises.com, and then hit the button for on-line pricing. I was then at book.buycruises.com. This was an entirely new site, (to me) and the pricing was better!

Am I the only one this happened to?

-Patdmoose

1/99 Imagination
2/01 Celebration
1/02 Inspiration
2/03 Holiday
2/04 Paradise

I know what you mean! Even using my bookmark, I was getting the new page on my computer at home, but my school computer would only bring up the old page. I thought it had something to do with the fact that I use IE at home and Netscape at school.

The newer Buycruises page resembles the search features that Bestprice Cruises has. It seems to be a bit quicker too since you don't have to fill in quite so much information.

I have been checking prices daily for a long time now, but no more. My cruise leaves on Sunday!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] till we are in Paradise again!

Paradise 6/2004
Paradise 6/2002

Archived