DFW Meet and Mingle Part Four 8/7/04

:rolleyes: [font=Century Gothic][color=black] Story of my life. LOL I finally get phone/internet & now no avatar. Oh well, we can't have it all. :D Just so glad to be connected to the outside world again....I don't even care. [/color][/font]

[quote name='MrNobody'][b]Hey!!!! What's goin' on in HEEYAA????...hope everyone had a great weekend...where's BB1, Mikey, Sherry, Tim and Randy...lets get this week kickoffed right...right now!!!:p :D ...Jake[/b][/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS][size=5][color=blue][i]Hey Jake! WE had an OUTSTANDING weekend! It's still going on! I'm drinking rum and getting ready to eat some brisket! :) Life is good![/i][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#0000ff]Spikey Mikey[/color][/size][/font][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b]

[quote name='TexasRed']Hope everyone had a good holiday....we are that much closer to the big party!!
[/QUOTE][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][i]Our holiday was OUTSTANDING! I hope you had a good Fourth too, Judy!!! :) What you been up to? Haven't heard much from you lately. Can't wait to see you again at the next M&M!!! :)[/i][/size][/font]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=6][color=#0000ff]Spikey Mikey[/color][/size][/font][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b]

Did everyone have a great 4th????? Or 2nd or 3rd???? I will always help with the parties of course!!!! Mikey ya must get a room cause the party will just be getting started at Rawlin's .....and I KNOW ya like to stay til the end LOL SS

[quote name='sherry5557']Mikey ya must get a room cause the party will just be getting started at Rawlin's .....and I KNOW ya like to stay til the end LOL SS[/QUOTE][color=#0000ff][font=Comic Sans MS][b][i][size=5]How do you already know me so well? :D I'm working on it! ;)
[/size][/i][/b][size=5]Spikey Mikey [/size][/font][b][i][img]http://home.flash.net/~mwyatt/avatar/spmi.gif[/img][/i][/b][/color]

Hi everybody! Welcome back! Now that we have that holiday out of the way, we can focus on upcoming party. I'm ready. I could have had alot more fun this weekend with more alcohol & less family & ex time. :D

[quote name='BrendaB1'][font=Century Gothic][color=black]Middle of page two. Jake are you not playing with us anymore? :( [/color][/font][/QUOTE][size=3] Sho am!!!...I posted at around noon asking where everybody was...check it out BB1:p [/size]

[quote name='BrendaB1'][font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Jake, I saw that. Just don't stay gone so long next time ok? I miss you when you are gone. :) Just kidding! [/color][/font][/QUOTE] [b]I'm like a bad check...I just keep coming back:eek: [/b]

[quote name='BrendaB1'][b]I just keep coming back LMAO What's one more crazy person???? :p You are always welcome with us.....I think! :eek: [/b][/QUOTE] Of course I just keep coming back...this DFW M&M will be 90% Texans and we all know we are INSANE...I should fit in just fine:D I'll be lurking on these boards until my cruise on July 18th...by the way where is our buddy Sailyn-Mikey???:confused: He's a helluva bartender you know!

Archived