DFW Meet and Mingle Part Four 8/7/04

Well, the way I look at it is....SW Airlines has a $49 special going ... so $100 round trip....for me that is great because it would take 2 tanks almost to get to Dallas from Midwest City (where I live) or Oklahoma City (downtown where I work)....my car takes about $27 each time to fill up! I HATE driving long distances if I dont have to, so since I dont get to fly much I would rather fly. Get to the airport an hour before and 30 mins later I am in the Big D!

Tim are you going to the DFW m&m?

Yepper, We going to be there. Don't forget that SW flies into Love and not DFW. Since you don't get to fly much it will prob be fun :D (or frustrating :p if the flights are late or anything) for you. Are you flying Sat or Fri night? I used to fly all the time,(about 2 to 3 times a week) but have only HAD to go once this year so far. I really like to drive so makes a big difference. I guess I shoud have been a trucker, but I'm just too lasy to do all that work.

[b]Hey Tim and Kristi...I am planning on being at the DFW M&M...of course that is 3 weeks away so I cant promise anything right now...got a room at the Hilton reserved though...it's funny, I generally wont even drive into downtown Austin to party and here I am driving all the way to Dallas...lol...look forward to meeting you both and all the other CCers;) [/b]

[quote name='MrNobody'][b]Hey Tim and Kristi...I am planning on being at the DFW M&M...of course that is 3 weeks away so I cant promise anything right now...got a room at the Hilton reserved though...;) [/b][/QUOTE]Jake, I saw where a few were staying at the Hilton, so I got use a room there ,too. Been trying to talk Mikey into just getting a room,too. I heard a rumor (earlier post) that you were hosting the pre-party party. How will we find out which room it is in when we start looking for it? :D

[b]Tim...good question...maybe I can tell the desk clerk to send anyone up looking for "Jake's room"...or maybe we can all meet in the lobby lounge and then go up to my room...or maybe everyone will find it if they follow the LOUD HELL RAISING they hear:D ...I'll figure something out and let everyone know...anyone got any ideas???:confused: [/b]

[font=Fixedsys][color=black]I just returned from my wrong day stay at the Hilton. lol Hotel was very nice. Stayed on 11th floor overlooking Six Flags & Ballpark. Staff was friendly even with PL room. Wyndham was not the last time. September's, bar connected to Hilton is nice, fun place. Live music & dancing, good drinks.Open till 2:00AM. Pool area is also nice but closes at 11. Looks like good place to start & finish our party. :D I didn't get a chance to ask about shuttle to & from Rawlins since it was a Ranger home weekend & baby contest, so very busy place. I do have the phone # & will call and inquire when we find out how many will be staying there for sure. * Drunken time was had by all! :D [/color][/font]

[quote name='MrNobody'][b]Tim...good question...maybe I can tell the desk clerk to send anyone up looking for "Jake's room"...or maybe we can all meet in the lobby lounge and then go up to my room...or maybe everyone will find it if they follow the LOUD HELL RAISING they hear:D ...I'll figure something out and let everyone know...anyone got any ideas???:confused: [/b][/QUOTE]
I suppose we could have the hotel put up one of those little signs that says the Cruise Critic meeting is in room XX. :D That is unless they require you to book an actual meeting room. :confused:

Me too Brenda!!! I am really getting pumped, when I think about seeing everyone again!! Time has gone pretty quick this time around... have we decided on plane details yet? I think we are just gonna have to bite the bullet and go American because they have better times leaving Tampa...now y'all just have to tell us which ones to book, so we can help Sherry.

Judy

What are we doing on PAGE 2??? Come on guys let's hear from ya! I KNOW I am getting VERY excited about this! I can't wait to meet all of you!
Being from OK better not hurt, but remember I DID live in San Marcos, TX for 3 months LOL...ok, ok I have LOTS of family that live in Tx, does that count??!
Brenda, my plane lands Friday evening and I will go back sometime Sunday afternoon I am sure! It's going to be one hot weekend in August I am sure. :D Gotta love TX.

But just remember....all ohhhh and ahhhhs are OFF come football season. OU is gonna rock again this year! :D Ok, ok, I can keep the topics of conversation on cruising ONLY at the m&m LOL!

Gotta get back to work...tootles!

Brenda.......I'll ask them if they want to come.....You never know.....Yeah Kristi is coming!.....I twisted her arm and told her she cold stay here.......I got guest room with a king size bed!

Hey Dave.......glad to see you around.

Where's the others like Cruise Cat and all them?

Brenda,

Of course it is....this is TEXAS!!! And one thing we know how to do is PARTAE!! I think we are gonna beat the last one. Has anyone told the folks at Rawlings that we are coming back and taking over? :D

Judy

Archived