NOLA Hotel Deal for Hilton Riverside 99.00 + free parking!!!

Since we still can't search to see if anyone has posted this, I will post this message. Sorry if this is a repost.

Call the Hilton Riverside hotel direct and request the one day cruise special. I just reserved a king size bed for one night and complementary parking for seven days for $99.00. All they ask is that you show you travel documentation when checking in. Call 1-504-561-0500 and ask for the cruise special. It was that easy and painless. And if you come up with a better plan you can cancel as long as it is before 3 days of your arrival. See ya'll in NOLA.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;11;14;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until my ship has come in!!!!! Conquest - 11-14-04

That is a GREAT deal, especially when you consider it's 12.00 a day to park at the pier or at Fulton garage!

Jan

NEXT CRUISE - MIRACLE 2/13/05!

Triumph, Inspiration, Holiday, Explorer of the Seas, Granduer of the Seas, Glory, Conquest, Sensation

Just called and the price quoted was $149.00 for king-size (includes parking).Total including all the New Orleans taxes etc. is $172.00.

Crawfish_cook.gif Let's see what we can stir up!

SINSATION 10/23/04 firedevil.gif

CONQUEST 10/19/03

INSPIRATION 10/21/01

They offered me a king suite for 149.00 or the regular king room for 99.00. Maybe the 99.00 king rooms are all booked up for that weekend. They also offered a standard two bed room for 99.00.

><> Brad <><

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;11;14;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Called back,King suite it is.Booked it for 10/22/04.Not a bad deal at all for one Friday night when most places in NOLA require a two night minimum.October is considered "In season" also due to cooler weather.

Crawfish_cook.gif Let's see what we can stir up!

SINSATION 10/23/04 firedevil.gif

CONQUEST 10/19/03

INSPIRATION 10/21/01

This is definitely a good deal. I called and had my existing reservation at the standard rate changed to this cruise rate. I was able to get the $99 rate for a room with a king bed. It's cheaper than the rate I had before and this includes 7 day parking!

Does anyone know if this is covered parking?

Thanks a million for the info. We just booked our $99.00 dollar room with two queen beds for our family of four. What a steal! If we booked a cheap airport hotel with free parking we would still have to pay outrageous taxi cab fares to and from the pier at $12.00 per person for four people. This is cheaper and we're in the heart of New Orleans staying in a four star hotel. My husband and the luggage will take a $7.00 dollar taxi to the pier while the kids and I take a leisurely three block stroll to the pier. New Orleans here we come. We'll be on the Conquest on october 31,2004.

I even thought of dropping of my BW with luggage at the terminal and then parking the car. Saying 7.00 and exercising before I stuff myself silly for the next week. Would this be a good idea or is it a really long walk from the hotel to the pier?

War Eagle

Archived