Crystal-Planned Excursions

JusttheTwoofUs

Has anyone tried the Crystal-planned excursions.  Apparently you pay a non-refundable $100 and Crystal will plan a private excursion for you.  I'm sure it's not inexpensive, but was wondering if they are worth the extra $.  I am thinking about this for our cruise this summer, and am just concerned that the cost might be prohibitive.  Can you give them a $ range to stay within?

Phyllis

I just today finalized three private shore excursions with Crystal folks.  Two walking tours and one all day with car.  The woman I emailed was fabulous and made helpful suggestions and even restaurant recommendations.

I suppose you can request a range. Your $100. comes off the top of the excursion price if you book.

while there are obviously many factors determining the cost of each excursion, I was pleasantly surprised at how (relatively) inexpensive mine were…

• Like 1

There is a link to private excursions online, for every day, on the excursion reservations pages. Hope that is clear.

look to reserve shore excursions and you will see the link on the upper left side of the page.