Sea thermal suite pass question

I am trying to purchase a pass to the sea thermal suite.  The pass is for the entire cruise, so why is the system asking me to pick a time on the first day?  Pure guess is that the system is set up for the other spa services that are based on a specific day and time.  Do I need to be there at the time I select for any reason?  Thanks

Yes, you a should be able to buy access to the Thermal Suite in advance unless it is sold out or too early. 

The system asks you to pick day/or time, but it means nothing. An IT issue I guess. Just randomly pick a time and pay on the way out. If using OBC make sure that you carefully use the checkout page. It is easily confused and if not done correctly your CC will be charged. 

No reason to check on embarkation day other than make sure that all is in order. I assume that you are familiar with the Thermal Suite (E-Class Ships) vs. the Persian Gardens in older ships. Not exactly the same and you may, or may not, like the differences.

16 minutes ago, ICANTWAITTOCRUISE said:

Where are you seeing this option? We have been trying to for upcoming cruises ave have been told it's not possible in advance! 

I see it on the website, but doesn't allow me on the app.  Not sure if that makes a difference for you.

3 minutes ago, sptrout said:

Yes, you a should be able to buy access to the Thermal Suite in advance unless it is sold out or too early. 

The system asks you to pick day/or time, but it means nothing. An IT issue I guess. Just randomly pick a time and pay on the way out. If using OBC make sure that you carefully use the checkout page. It is easily confused and if not done correctly your CC will be charged. 

No reason to check on embarkation day other than make sure that all is in order. I assume that you are familiar with the Thermal Suite (E-Class Ships) vs. the Persian Gardens in older ships. Not exactly the same and you may, or may not, like the differences.

thank you. ❤️  This is my first Celebrity cruise.  I know that there are some differences between the classes, but that really isn't going to be a factor for me this time.  

Thank you! I will try using a PC. Both our travel agent and multiple departments at Celebrity told us this couldn't be done so I am very happy to hear there is a chance! This is our first ever cruise out of many on Celebrity that we have not been either aqua class or aqua class suite and we have to have it :)!

Edited by ICANTWAITTOCRUISE

1 hour ago, ICANTWAITTOCRUISE said:

Thank you! I will try using a PC. Both our travel agent and multiple departments at Celebrity told us this couldn't be done so I am very happy to hear there is a chance! This is our first ever cruise out of many on Celebrity that we have not been either aqua class or aqua class suite and we have to have it :)!

We booked in advance the Thermal Suite for last January (we are on the Beyond now, and the year before on the Reflection PG). Booked via a PC, didn't have an App at the time.

As mentioned, we are nearing the end if an 11 day cruise on the Beyond. We are in a Sky Suite and decided that the Thermal Suite was not worth the steep costs for 11 days even though it would have been covered 100% with OBC. We did not really care for the TS last January vs Persion Gardens. Very busy and time allowed on the beds was restricted to 30 minutes and enforced. The Persion Gardens have the same time restrictions, but due to smaller crowds time wasn't an issue.