Zuiderdam inside cabins on deck 10 near the Crows Nest

Wasasalad

I am trying to find out if the inside cabins on deck 10 have a fridge. 
I know the insides on lower decks are larger, have a sofa and do have a fridge. 
I’ve called and no one seems to have an answer. 

Deck 10 they are smaller and only have a desk on stool no sofa. The stock photos show a sofa but they don’t. 

Looking at some pics from CruiseDeckPlans on Zuiderdam, cabin 10024 does have a fridge in the cabin under the desk.  So unless they've removed them since that pic in 2016, it should still be there.

image.png.85c61c4acef2808209fc0a931d04d75f.png

Edited by scooter6139

Just now, richwmn said:

All cabins on Zuiderdam have a fridge.

The only cabins in the HAL fleet without a fridge are Insides and Outsides on Zaandam and Volendam

Thank you so much! I was used to Veendam and the old Rotterdam. I used to rent a refrigerator for each cruise. 

1 minute ago, scooter6139 said:

Looking at some pics from CruiseDeckPlans on Zuiderdam, cabin 10024 does have a fridge in the phone.  So unless they've removed them since that pic in 2016, it should still be there.

image.png.85c61c4acef2808209fc0a931d04d75f.png

Thank you!

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

All cabins on Zuiderdam have a fridge.

The only cabins in the HAL fleet without a fridge are Insides and Outsides on Zaandam and Volendam

The cabin description for my Large Oceanview on Zaandam says there's a "mini-bar" in the cabin.  Doesn't that indicate that there's a fridge?

3 minutes ago, DCThunder said:

The cabin description for my Large Oceanview on Zaandam says there's a "mini-bar" in the cabin.  Doesn't that indicate that there's a fridge?

The 'mini bar' on Volendam where I'm currently sitting in an Ocean View Cabin, and Zaandam consists of 6 cans of Coke brand sodas, 2 liters of water, glasses, and an Ice Bucket. A fridge / cooler is available for rent at (last I saw) $2 per day.

• Like 1

Just now, richwmn said:

The 'mini bar' on Volendam where I'm currently sitting in an Ocean View Cabin, and Zaandam consists of 6 cans of Coke brand sodas, 2 liters of water, glasses, and an Ice Bucket. A fridge / cooler is available for rent at (last I saw) $2 per day.

Interesting.  Thanks for the information. I sort of took it for granted that a mini-fridge would be in the cabin.  I can live without one, I'll just want the steward to fill the ice bucket several times a day.